5.14.2011

Vegas Anniversary


This week we celebrated our second anniversary. A lot has happened in two years and I'm glad to have Matt by my side. He is such a great guy and I really don't think I could be any luckier. It has definitely been an interesting year but, I couldn't have done any of it without him. 

We decided to head down to Vegas and get away from our crazy busy life. We stayed 3 nights, ate a lot of food, checked out the Shark Reef, shopped until Matt dropped, went to the top of the Eiffel Tower and had a good time. :)

| Shark Reef |

| top of Eiffel Tower |

| i need to take more pictures |

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 2 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya for marriage! So glad you guys are happy! Congrats on making it to the two year mark! Sounds like you had a great time in Vegas too!

    ReplyDelete