12.13.2011

READY FOR THE HOLIDAY

This month has flown by and Christmas will be here before we know it people. I figured I better put a picture of our tree up for a few reason. But, mainly because it is a fake tree. This is a big deal at our house. Matt has always been so avid about having a real tree. This year we decided to grab one at the lovely Wal-Mart due to the fact we have been short on time. 





And here is the holiday card that I designed for my Momma. I had a lot of fun working on it and was glad that I was able to do it for her. I hope everyone is having a good holiday. It's great to almost be done with the semester and to be able to spend time with the fam.

Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Ah.. I'm glad I found another blogging friend :) Check out ours ;) I hope you guys have a good Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore you. which is kinda funny because i don't really know you at all. but i really really just think you are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete