1.13.2012

LAST SEMESTER

This week was my first week of my last semester. Can you say crazy? I thought maybe I would be excited. But, honestly I'm not so sure about the whole last semester and graduating thing. I'm happy to be moving on and doing something new but, very scared at the same time. Lots of people go to school for five years right? That's what people keep telling me. I still am not sure what I'm doing once I'm done with school but, hopefully I will be figuring that out soon.

I haven't had an 8 o'clock class for a couple of years and it's kicking my butt. I've been rockin' a pretty sweet messy bun so I'm able to sleep as long as possible. :/

On a side note, Dozer has been hanging out in his beds a lot. Yes, I said beds. He has two. Spoiled right? He had an accident last weekend while playing at the farm. His ear got caught on some wire which left a pretty good sized cut. It has bleed off and on this week but, it is definitely getting better. Lucky we didn't need to take him in for stitches.

1 comment:

  1. "lots of people go to school for ten years."
    "ya, they're called doctors."

    ReplyDelete