9.15.2012

YEAH, WEIRD.

So I'm not very good at this blogging thing.

The last few months have been crazy busy and... weird. Yeah, weird. So many new experiences. One things is for sure, it's weird not to be in school anymore. I never thought I would say this but, I miss school. I miss the people, projects that I could spend weeks working on, and not working for a full day (yeah, I just said that).


Growing up can really suck. But, it can be really great at the same time. These last couple of weeks I have decided that I need to be more optimistic and look forward. I can't control everything that happens in my life and I need to be ok with that. I'm kind of a control freak (just kind of).

I decided that I needed some sort of change that I could control. So I "chopped" my hair. Yeah, yeah... it's not that short. But it sure feels short. I mean, I spent over three hours getting it done. Damn thick hair.






Once again, random post.
I thought I would let the three people that read this know that I'm still alive and doing ok. :)

Happy Weekend.


4 comments:

  1. Alex! I love your hair! You make me want to chop mine off! But I totally feel the same way about school. It's just weird. Hope everything is going good!

    ReplyDelete