8.06.2011

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

I have been getting so bored with this blog of mine (and Matt's). I have thought about just deleting it all together but, haven't had the guts to do it. I enjoy looking at others blogs. Between that, pinterest and online shopping I can stay entertained for awhile.
Well anyway, I'll give an update of whats been going on. Matt and I are working our fingers to the bone (Ok, not really. But it, seems like it). We have been up to Hatch quite a bit this summer. We had two reunions and friends come up as well. Camping over at Tropic Res. to go watch my Momma and her BF Jeanette run the Bryce 1/2 marathon (they rock). Went to the SLC a few times to visit my sister and her adorable family. We are planning some sort of small trip right before school starts. And speaking of school, I will be quitting my job to focus on school and drum roll please, I will finally be graduating from college in May. I honestly thought this day was never going to come. But, it's happening, I can see the end of the tunnel. We will see if these next two semesters are going to be hell or not. I'm hoping not. That's all I have for now. Hope everyone is having a great summer!

2 comments:

  1. don't delete. Good job with school and good luck! It is so nice to be done...but then what do you do with your life? That's how I feel. It's weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya... don't delete. I LOVE Hatch... they have the best sandwich shop there. :-)

    ReplyDelete