5.04.2012

happy weekend






































This guy turned 26 yesterday and I can't believe he was only 18 when we met.
He wanted to keep the evening pretty low key, so we went to dinner and watched a movie at home.
Matthew is such a great guy and I'm lucky to have him in my life.

While we were out we stopped by Home Depot.
I have been wanting to start a plant collection before we even moved into our new place.  It has a massive deck and is very bare. Here is the beginning of it. We picked out a few different cactus plants and I'm super excited about it.


People use to think my sister and I were twins. We were asked that question quite often. If they didn't think we were twins they weren't sure who was older. 
We are six years apart.
Now she is a mother of a 15 month old little boy and is one sexy momma! 

Yes, this was a random post but, I do like to talk about random things. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Next time I blog I will officially graduated from college and be working at my "big girl" job. 


Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I like to talk about random things too. You guys are both sexy (you and Jess). And I LOVE cactus and succulents together. I wish I could keep them alive, but even cactus die in my care. I don't know how I've managed to keep a baby alive this long

    ReplyDelete