4.21.2012

COMING TO AN END

My BFA show is down and school is wrapping up. I graduate in exactly 14 days. I still can't believe
that things are coming to an end for my college career. I have been so ready to graduate and be 
done with school but, I am realizing how much I'm going to miss all the people I have met. 




Here is one of the latest. It was a group letterpress project. I definitely got luck being put in such a
fun group. I loved working with the letterpress and wished I had more time to work on it. I'm really
excited how this turned out for us and I can't wait to put it up in our new place. 


Hopefully in the next few weeks this blog will get an update. I started the facelift and I need to
complete it. No one likes a facelift that isn't finished.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on almost being done with school. you definitely will miss it. but enjoy all the opportunities that are now staring you in the face!
    p.s. that first image is beautiful! love all the little trinkets!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete